June 26-30, 12:30 - 4:00 pm
Sign up here!
Join Habitat Yoga at the University School of Nashville this summer for a fun-filled yoga camp experience! This week for 4th through 8th graders will include:
- fun yoga poses and sequences that increase strength, flexibility, balance and range of motion
- breathing exercises and techniques to reduce stress and anxiety
- non-competitive games that improve coordination, dexterity, focus, memory and teamwork
- guided meditations
- challenging inversions and arm balances
- fun, creative yoga and mindfulness crafts
- group exercises that facilitate positive body awareness and self-confidence
This camp is great for kids who enjoy gymnastic activities, have extra energy, have trouble sleeping, or need to gain flexibility and balance to complement their sports training.
Please send your camper with a water bottle and a healthy snack. You are welcome to bring your own mat, but we'll provide them as well. Campers should wear comfortable clothes to move in.
Sign up today!