June 26-30, 8:00 - 11:30 am
Sign up here!
Join Habitat Yoga at the University School of Nashville this summer for a fun-filled yoga camp experience! This week for Kindergarteners through 3rd graders will include:
- tons of fun yoga poses and sequences
- yoga songs and breathing exercises
- non-competitive, developmentally appropriate games that improve coordination, dexterity, focus, memory and teamwork
- guided meditations
- challenging inversions and arm balances
- fun, creative yoga and mindfulness crafts
This camp is great for kids who enjoy gymnastic activities, have extra energy, have trouble sleeping, or need to gain flexibility and balance to complement their sports training.
Please send your camper with a water bottle and a healthy snack. You are welcome to bring your own mat, but we'll provide them as well. Campers should wear comfortable clothes to move in.
Sign up today!