Embrace a fun-filled summer camp experience!
Habitat Yoga offers kids yoga classes at schools and yoga studios year-round, but summer is our FAVORITE time to teach kids yoga! At a Habitat Kids Mini-Camp, we offer a full- or half-day program filled with movement, new experiences, teamwork and laughter in a non-competitive, fun environment. If your camp is structured around daily or weekly activities or themes, we can also drop in for a day or week of hourly classes.
A WEEK AT YOGA CAMP INCLUDES:
- Yoga and mindfulness crafts
- Arm balances like crow pose, spider pose and firefly pose!
- Guided meditations that allow students to calm the body and mind
- Group exercises that facilitate respect, community, teamwork and positive body awareness
- Fun yoga poses and sequences
- Games that challenge students' coordination, dexterity, focus, memory and teamwork
- Songs and breathing exercises
- Inversions like headstands, handstands, forearm stands and shoulder stands!
2016 Summer Camps
This summer, we are excited to host week-long day camps at:
For more information on dates, pricing, and registration, please view our Upcoming Kids Events or use the calendar below.